Employment Opportunities Available
Job Title: Debt Collector
Contact: Stella Potamoussi-
Send Resume: Stellap@IRRCollect.com
Phone: 631.870.3200 x 201
Debt collectors wanted to handle Medical and Commercial Collections. All shifts available. Primary responsibilities to include but not limited to; meet or exceed individual production standards, meet or exceed quality assurance standards, ability to liquidate delinquent accounts, problem solve and handle consumer disputes accordingly.
To perform this job successfully applicant must be able to adapt to a fast-paced, paperless envirnonment. This is a call center office with casual attire. Very goal oriented and structured. Hours are flexible and ideal for college students. Great opportunity for career growth. No weekend work. Strict compliance and regulatory procedures are followed.
- A high school diploma or greater
- 2+years of relevant experience is preferred
- Previous experience in either customer service, sales, collections, or telemarketing is preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly utilizing proper grammar and telephone etiquette
- Prior PC and keyboard knowledge a must
- Ability to compute basic math calculations using addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages
- Ability to spell and use vocabulary on a high school graduate level
- Hand dexterity and ability to multi task
- Headset required; will be supplied
- Problem solving skills essential
- Must posses strong negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision
IMPORTANT CONSUMER INFORMATION:
This communication is from a debt collector. This is an attempt to collect a debt. Any information obtained will be used for that purpose. Our License Number with New York City Department of Consumer Affairs is 095189.
NOTICE FOR NEW YORK CITY CONSUMERS:
We are required to inform you that we do not provide language translation services. For informational gathering purposes only please advise us of your language of preference. A translation and description of commonly used debt collection terms is available in multiple languages on www.nyc.gov/dca.