Profile of Services
I) First-Party Recovery:
First-Party Collections are also referred to as Early-Out and Pre-Collection Service. These services are provided to help clients obtain recovery without the means of “traditional” collection efforts. Accounts are recovered on your behalf and typically in your name. An account can be received as early as Day 1 and as late as Day 90 depending upon the terms of your cycle.
Our Early-Out and Pre-Collect programs are multi-tiered in order to provide our clients with flexibility and control on their aging cycle.
Level I: Letters Only
Level II: Letters and Outbound Calls
Level III: Letters and Outbound/Inbound Calls
(All accounts are scrubbed for current data)
II) Third Party Recovery:
Third-Party Collections otherwise know as “traditional collections” are recovered on a contingency basis; we only are paid if we recover. No out of pocket or up front fees.
As a third party debt collection agency, our focus is on recovering your delinquencies in the shortest period of time while minimizing consumer complaints. Our success is based upon several elements utilized to achieve this:
1. Training & Educating of Staff: IRR believes in its greatest resource, our staff. As such, we provide current and continual education to remain in synch with our industries' changing dynamics and regulations. We also believe in sharing our knowledge with our clients.
2. Technology: IRR is dedicated to utilizing the latest technology while providing data security in our communication and transmittals.
3. Letter Series: IRR provides proven successful letter(s) series selected based on client objectives and processes.
4. Customized Dialing Campaigns: We have implemented a strategic dialing campaign that is the core of our success.
5. Compliance: IRR employs a certified credit and collections compliance officer
6. Communication: We provide constant and pro-active communication with both the consumer and our clients.
7. Client Services: IRR takes a pro-active approach to servicing our clients. We offer online real time access to your accounts and statistical reports. This allows our clients to remain in control and aware of our efforts throughout the collection process.
8. Credit Scoring & Asset Locating: As an intricate part of our process, IRR scrubs and scores its data to determine the probability and resources of a consumer to pay back their financial obligations. This allows us to determine the best course of action in recovering. (i.e. hardship consideration, litigation commencement.)
Independent Recovery Resources, Inc is a full-service debt collection agency dedicated to the collection and credit industry. IRR provides first party, third party, debt-acquisitions, call blasting and legal services. We also provide our clients with back-end office solutions such as skip-tracing, data collection and outbound calling solutions.
With over twenty years of experience in our management team, we understand the financial needs of businesses in today’s economic climate. Our clients are viewed as strategic partnerships, rather than the typical client-vendor relationships common throughout the collection industry. This partnership approach means our organization becomes an extension of your internal operation.
Our objective is to maximize recovery in the shortest period of time with minimal consumer complaints. We achieve this goal by remaining on the cutting edge of technology, continual training of our personnel, and constant communication with both our clients and the consumers (debtors).
We are confident that our organization will produce recovery rates superior to industry standards while maintaining a high level of service for your staff as well as the consumer. This confidence is based on years of experience and a positive response from our clients. Independent Recovery Resources has developed proven collection strategies that get results and all for a competitive fee.
IMPORTANT CONSUMER INFORMATION:
This communication is from a debt collector. This is an attempt to collect a debt. Any information obtained will be used for that purpose. Our License Number with New York City Department of Consumer Affairs is 095189.
NOTICE FOR NEW YORK CITY CONSUMERS:
We are required to inform you that we do not provide language translation services. For informational gathering purposes only please advise us of your language of preference. A translation and description of commonly used debt collection terms is available in multiple languages on www.nyc.gov/dca.